To protect your privacy, we have adopted the following principles:
This Website enables consumers to find suitable suppliers of hearing aids in which they are interested.
You may request quotes or other product or service information through this Website by either completing our online questionnaire. In either case, you will be asked for certain personal details, including:
Your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, postal code, & home address.
From time to time, we may ask our website visitors to provide us with different or additional details – to assist us in understanding their requirements, or finding suitable suppliers for them. We may also change our online questionnaire.
Contacting you by email or telephone
If you use any of the services provided on the website and if you leave your telephone or e-mail address, you agree for us or the suppliers we work with, to contact you regarding the services you used on our website. You also agree for us to retain this data for future purposes.
Why we collect information
We retain data collected on the website about you in order to:
- be able to inform you about other of our services or other relevant products, promotions and services
- update and maintain our customer records
- customise the content of our website and assist us in improving our services to you.
Sharing your Data
When you request hearing aid comparisons, quotes or further information for products or services that are shown on our site, through our online forms or otherwise, we may:
- contact you email or telephone with the Information;
- contact you by email or telephone to confirm or verify your contact details or the details of your request; and/or
- pass on your personal information and the details of your request to selected suppliers of services for which you have requested Information, who may contact you directly by SMS, telephone, email or post.
Recording Data and Security
Your data will be stored electronically on computer systems at besthearingaids.ca and your account information will be appropriately protected for your privacy and security.
Data Protection Act 1998
The Data Protection Act defines the legal responsibilities of data users such as ourselves. The Act governs the collection, storage, use and transfer of personal data, for example, name, address, email, etc.
besthearingaids.ca will seek to comply with both the spirit and the letter of the Data Protection Act.
besthearingaids.ca will do its best to maintain the accuracy of the personal information you supply to us. You have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time.
besthearingaids.ca is owned and operated by Quote my energy Limited